Yu Ying Learning Center offers online Art education that is teaching by a professional art instructor. Students are able to easily follow along with the teacher, ask question and interact with other students in the group through our online platform. Each Art online class is based on different age groups. Children feel comfortable to be around the same age group of children. Our Art online program creates meaningful, dynamic, and engaging art lessons that are taught in a relaxing and joyful environment in order to make children feel happy, motivated, confident, and successful.
What students will learn
- Learn crafting skills and make fun craft projects.
- Creativity skills.
- Learn different levels of drawing.
- Communication skills.
- Discover passion of art.
- Learn art facts to improve children's skills
- Create beautiful art projects by the end of each course.
- Learn painting skills by painting innovative projects.
Class is separated by Age Group and Art Topics:
- Age: 5-7: Pokemon and Cartoons for Beginners
- Age: 5-7: Animal Drawing for Beginners
- Age: 7-9: Intermediate Pokémon and Cartoon Drawing
- Age: 7-9: Intermediate Animal Drawing
- Age: 9+: Advanced Drawing Techniques - this class is designed for the older students who want to advance their drawing skills technique beyond cartoons by doing realistic people, portraits, and animals. Students will explore form, textured detail, shading, composition and concept.
- Ager: 9+: Advanced Cartoons - Anime and Comic Books - For older students who like to do cartoon style art but are ready for more advanced subjects like people and portraits. Students will explore different styles of anime, manga, and comic books in an easy to understand step by step way.
- No drawing or art experience is necessary
- Imagination and easy-to-find art supplies
- Pencil, eraser, paper
- watercolor paint(optional)
- $160 for 10 art classes.